"It has been actually brilliant working with Evictions SouthEast, from the very beginning to conclusion.
I had spoken with many companies before I found you, and everybody just wanted me to sign up without actually paying much attention to what I needed or what the issue was despite having never gone through this before. But I am very glad I decided to go with you, because the eviction service I received from you has been first class and very much appreciate."
Imdad - Private Landlord
"Firstly, thank you for all your help, the service Evictions SouthEast supplied was very efficient... no problem at the court, and a positive outcome. I have to add that all this was done while I was living 1,000s of miles away in Australia!"
Tony Gostelow, Private Landlord
How to evict tenants
Evictions Southeast have worked on hundreds, if not thousands of tenant eviction cases. We have vast experience in all types of evictions, and we use that knowledge to ensure problem tenants are evicted as quickly as possible. Each type of eviction may require a different approach and below we have tried to cover the most typical situations.
Please get in touch for individual advice, or you would like a free eviction case review.
Rent and payment issues
- How to evict a tenant for not paying the rent (including rental arrears)
- How to evict a tenants for frequent late rent payments
Tenancy contract issues
- How to evict a tenant for providing fraudulent / false information
- How to evict a tenant if the bond was not registered correctly
- How to evict tenants who refuse to leave after a fixed term tenancy
- How to evict a tenant without a tenancy agreement or contract
Property damage, overcrowding and subletting
- How to evict tenants for causing property damage
- How to evict tenants for sub-letting your property
- How to evict a tenant for criminal activity at the property
Anti-social and criminal behaviour
- How to evict nuisance tenants / anti-social tenants
- How to evict a tenant who is using your property to grow cannabis
- How to deal with an aggressive, violent or threatening tenant
About the eviction process
Help & news
- Lock smiths service arranged in conjunction with our eviction services
- Starting eviction action against your tenant for non payment of rent
- How to evict a tenant if their deposit was not registered correctly
- How to deal with a tenant who is threatening and agressive
- What is the quickest way to evict a tenant?
- What are the mandatory and discretionary grounds for eviction?
- How to evict a tenant if the landlord has lost the tenancy agreement
Here to help
Evictions SouthEast offer a free initial eviction case review to help and advise you on which eviction process would be the quickest and most suitable for your situation.
Please contact us today >
"Throughout the process they [Evictions South East] were very knowledgeable and provided us with regular updates of the case status. Having a legal representative at the court gave us additional piece of mind and we went into the hearing expecting a positive outcome - they delivered on this as well!"
Rated: 5 / 5 stars
By: Simon Robinson, Belvoir!
"Many thanks to Evictions SouthEast without whose help I would have struggled to cope. Trying to evict a problem tenant is fraught with difficulty and distress. Yet, Evictions SouthEast were very supportive every step of the way."
Rated: 5 / 5 stars
By: Keith, Private Landlord